Thursday, November 4, 2010

How it all started.

Today I went to parent teacher conference. My teacher told me I had to work on my keyboarding. So my mom and I decided to make a blog. So far I can't stop typing. I bet making a blog will help me with my keyboarding. Don't you think? I think so to. So let's get started. Did everyone have a happy Halloween? Good I did to. I was a 80's rocker chick. I had hangers in braids and the braids stood up. My mom sprayed glitter all over. And then she called me her sparkly little rocker chick when we were done. So I think it's safe to say I had a Happy Halloween. Now let's talk about my pain in the hiney brother Jaden. He was an army man.I think he had fun cause he collected more candy then me. I'm mad now. Well it's time for me to go bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment